Cloud Up 2 Ultralight 2 Person Tent (Upgrade)NH17T001-T-LG
Our popular Cloud Up 2 has just received an upgrade. Improvements include:
- Double Y splits for the frame as opposed to one on the original so the corners of the foot end of the tent are now tensioned
- Additional wind rope connection points on the sides of the tent
- Air vent at the foot end of the flysheet for improved ventilation
Composing of a 7001 aluminium skeleton, 20D nylon and silicon coated flysheet, the Cloud Up 2 offers a light and convenient option for hiking or mountaineering from spring to autumn. The Cloud up 2 is the swiss army knife of tents in the Naturehike Africa selection. It is compact, lightweight and waterproof. If you're looking for a tent that will protect you from the elements without having to bear the extra weight, the Cloud Up 2 is the one for you.
- Waterproof fly to protect you against the wind and rain
- Taped seems for extra waterproof protection
- Vestibule area to keep your gear dry
- Separate footprint included for added protection against roots, stones and mud
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
|Dimensions||(600 + 2100) x 1250 x 1000mm|
|Packed Dimensions||400 x ø130mm|
|Weight||1380g (tent & flysheet)|
|200g (pegs & wind rope)|
|120g (separate footprint)|
|Waterproof Rating||Flysheet: PU4000mm|
|Inner tent: PU4000mm|
|Material||Flysheet: 20D nylon coated silicone|
|Inner tent: 20D nylon coated silicone, B3 breathable mesh|
|Bottom tent: 20D nylon coated silicone|
|Accessories: Duraflex buckles, aluminium nails|
|Poles: 7001 Aluminium|
We offer free shipping on all orders over R1000. Please see the table below for shipping timelines.
|Gauteng||1-2 work days||2-3 weeks|
|Rest of SA||2-3 work days||2-3 weeks|
We'd like you to be 100% satisfied with our service and the product(s) you've purchased. If any item(s) you have purchased are not to your liking you can return them to us within 30 days for a refund or an exchange.
To ensure your peace of mind, we've included a 1 year warranty on factory faults on all our products. Wear and tear due to usage or abuse of the product is not covered. Naturehike Africa will assess warranty claims on a case by case basis.
Please log return requests through our returns platform here.